GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALES
Cicli Speedcross snc guarantees its frame for 2 (two) years, assuring the repair or replacement in case of defect.
The warranty does not extend to the components as the same is already guaranteed by the individual producers.
Labor and trasports costs are excluded from the guarantee.
In the case of online sales, the customer undertakes to recognize and maintain these terms and conditions of sale according to the art. 3 and 4 DLGS 185/199 on distance sales.
The warranty does not cover:
- products without a fiscal document (receipt or invoice)
- products are not our property or not purchased through an authorized delear
- damage caused by abuse, improper assembly, insufficient or improper maintenance, impacts, accidents, corrosion, use of not compatible or aggressive products, improper repairs and more generally anything which is not a manufacturing defect
- normal wear and fatigue
- UV rays effect and the effects of saline enviroment
- products which reached the natural end of their useful life cycle
- re-painted products, also partially
- products modified in any way, both aesthetically and mechanically
- damage caused by transport, where the courier will be responsable, or damage caused by the customer’s negligence
- defect visible at the time of purchase of the product
- workmanship for replecement or change
Speedcross is not responsable for incidental or consequential damages.
There are no additional clauses or implied warranty.
The replaced product is covered by a renewed warranty.
In case of unavailability of the original product, Speedcross reserves he right to replace it with a similar one of equivalent valor.
USEFUL LIFE CYCLE OF PRODUCT
All product of a bicycle have a useful life cycle, that depends on many factors such as materials, rider’s weight and power, maintenance, external factors and many others.
Components are subject to normal wear.
There is also a form of weare called “MATERIAL FATIGUE”, consisting in the progressive separation of the molecular structure, which is initially an almost invisible micro-fracture that can weaken the component until it yields.
To avoid incidents, it is necessary to monitor wear and to recognize the signe of fatigue before it can cause a sudden break.
We suggest to have the bicycle and its components checked regularlu by a qualifield mechanic who will recognize the existence to micro-facture, signs of wear, bruises and any other problem that could cause accidents.
Any component that shows signs of wear or that is not intact or shows signs of fatigue must be immediately replaced.
A correct maintenance will make the bicycle more secure.
The prices are those in force at the date of order, are not binding and can be update, without notice, if there are variations in costs.
Payments must be made to our tax domicile, in the form and manner required by order or acceptance. The partial or even non-fulfillment of the payment conditions by the buyer authorizes us to suspend all sales order in progress. Late payment will be charged at the current bank rate plus expenses.
Any form of complaint and requests of return of the product for defect or incorrect delivery must be received no later than 8 (eight) days from receipt of the material. Return must be received free port. The return document must contain all the details of the delivery ( date – number of delivery note – article code – reason of return).
All shipped goods remain the property of Speedcross until full payment of the relevant invoice.
As a policy, Speedcross has a continuous search for quality and aesthetic improvements, which is why we reserve the right to make changes to our product without notice.
The representation of the colors is purely by way for example.
The indication weight can have +/- 5% tolerance.
Download the user manual : Manuale Uso SMP